Wil-loc Coupling & Pipe have proven more efficient than the fittings which were previously used in many industrial applications. The design and performance of the Wil-loc Couplings far surpasses that of cam-lock, groove and threaded or pin-lug style fittings. Consider the advantages:
- Wil-loc's vacuum sealing O-rings help pumps prime faster and perform at their designed flow rates with no leaks, even at high pressure ratings.
- Wil-loc's 30-degree articulation at every coupling allows quicker, easier and more flexible set-up. Perfect alignment is not necessary to make the connection, so less time is needed for set-up and removal.
- Unlike cam-lock or threaded pin-lug fittings, Wil-loc Couplings are not hindered by sand, mud, and grit. No cleaning necessary!
- Wil-loc's sealing O-ring seats securely within the lip of the socket and will not fall out and become lost as with flat gaskets of the other couplings.
- Wil-loc Couplings & Pipe are made of heavy-duty steel, X-ray welded and hot-dip galvanized to stand up to the abuse in the field. Replacement costs are reduced considerably!
- Wil-loc's full 2 through 12-inch product line provides a complete selection of pipe elbow bends, Ts, Ys, reducers and increasers and modular step bows for almost any system configuration.
Some examples of industrial applications in which Wil-loc Couplings are currently being used:
- Food processing by-products and waste pumping.
- Power Plant coal slurry pumping, holding pond drainage, pit cleanout and drainage, fire control system water lines.
- Vac-truck suction lines, abrasive material handling (elbows reduce hose wear), waste removal, satellite cleanout and vacuum excavation.
- Tanker truck fittings, sprayers for dust control, jetting trucks, light chemical transfer, etc.